In 2005, 90% of products were sold on domestic markets with the remaining 10% for export. At that time, 3000 pieces of concrete vibrators and 8000 pieces of vibrator needles were sold to oversea countries.
In 2006, 70% was for the domestic market while the rest 30% was for oversea market. Increased export...more
KEZHUWANG Machinery optimally combines power and finesse to bring you the finest in concrete and compaction machinery. As the leading Chinese manufacturer of heavy-duty construction tools, we can offer clients a wide range of dedicated equipment including the water pump, rebar cutter, rebar bender, concrete saw, and concrete mixer. Also available is a complete selection of concrete equipment accessories. Excellent for foundational construction and maintenance, our products are often utilized in worksites such as roads, houses, plazas, railroads, and airports.
KEZHUWANG tools are approved by industry standards such as CE and CCC. Starting in 2009, our production facilities have been audited on a yearly basis by professionals from the TÜV SÜD Group. Since our oversea distribution network was established in 2005, we have secured export destinations in regions including the Americas, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, the Middle-East, etc.
Our company was incorporated in 1995 as the Zhenxing Construction Machinery Factory. We are headquartered within the Yinzhou District of Ningbo City, the Chinese cradle for vibrator needles—our operation begun with a specialization in this component. Nearly 2 decades of foreign trade experience has allowed>> More